Designing Your Life Without School – LIVE
This is a transformative live session (and week long discussion group) for home educating parents who want to:
● Break free of a conventional schooling mindset.
● Have more freedom and confidence in creating the family life they choose, not just the one they’re told they should live.
● Create an intentional family environment where they help their children develop purpose and meaning through self-directed learning, and the development of passions.
Out of stock
I want you to feel empowered to live the life that best fits you, and your children
The goal of this session is not to give you a step-by-step guide to home education. It will not be prescriptive.
The goal is to empower you to create your own steps.
To develop your own approach, one that is relevant to your own family’s life. Ultimately, the goal is to help you design and live the life that fits you and your children the best.
Because, truly, if we’re not intentional in the way we home educate then we’ll default to whatever version of life we think we’re expected to live. We have one life to live, let’s go!
This Live includes:
- A 2.5 hour live Zoom learning session with me (date and time below), where I’ll talk through a life-changing home education philosophy, in three parts:
- De-Schooling Yourself
- Designing Your Life Without School
- Being The Coach, Not The Teacher
- At the end of each section, as well as the end of the call, there will be an opportunity to ask questions and discuss things in an open, respectful group.
- Following the call, the group will be sent access to a private chat forum for discussing and debriefing the live session. That access will last for a full week. This will be place where you, me and the other session attendees can keep the conversation going as we process, digest, and implement this thinking in our lives.
- An exclusive set of notes taken from my conversational slide deck.
- A downloadable copy of the Designing Your Life Without School Guide, in case you don’t have it already 🙂
Date and time
The live session will run from 9am-11:30am on Monday Feb 21st NZ time (that’s Sunday afternoon/evening US and UK time, early Monday morning in Australia).
Here’s what people say…
“You offer more inspiration and encouragement then you’ll ever know, and it has had life-changing effects for us. You’re helping us feel brave enough to follow our hearts and live the life we always wanted to and for that we are forever grateful.”
“You’ve spent years making accessible content, and the podcast just brings all of it forward. Thank you.”
“So grateful I came across your writing a couple years back now. Without seeming hyperbolic, it was a catalyst in changing our approach to learning. Thank you for sharing your family’s story so openly.”
“Refreshing, raw, honest, and oh so relatable. Your perspective has provided us with a completely new awareness of what is possible for our family and the vitality of our incredible children.”
Pipalotta2012 (Apple Podcasts review), New Zealand
“You literally covered every single concern, every single comment I’ve had from other people about my child not being socialised, being weird or being deprived.”
Lucy, United Kingdom
Product & shipping info
- Format. Our guides and digital products are supplied as PDFs you can read on any device (though you may need to zoom in a little on a phone).
- Delivery. After placing an order you will receive an email with a link to each guide you ordered. You can use that link 3 times to download the guide.
- Shipping. Digital products do not incur any shipping costs. If you see any shipping charges, they will be for the printed items in your order.
- Colors. While we go to great lengths to ensure the colors of our products are accurate, there may be a little variation. As such there may be minor differences between what you see on screen, and the product that arrives at your home.
- Packaging. Our products are printed and shipped on demand in sturdy, environmentally-friendly packaging.
- Delivery. We use multiple print vendors to get the best quality products. This means items from your order may arrive separately at different times.
- Costs. Are confirmed during the checkout process.
Ordering through Amazon
If you purchase this book on Amazon, I will receive a small payment (at no additional cost to you). Rest assured I will only ever recommend books I’ve absolutely loved myself, and believe will help you on your home education journey!
Questions and feedback
If you have any questions, thoughts or feedback on our shop or the products in it, we’d love to hear it. Please drop us a line at [email protected]