Make a donation
Every week I publish social media posts, email newsletters, podcast episodes and little films to help support and encourage the home education community as we walk this road less travelled together. If you’d like to support my work, helping me invest more time and more resources into doing more and spreading it further, then a small one-off contribution will make a huge impact.
If you’re in a position to help support my life’s work in this way, THANK YOU.
To give you more context on what I’m trying to achieve with my work, here’s a series of quotes I’ve been sent from people in the home education community. I receive messages like this every day.
“You offer more inspiration and encouragement then you’ll ever know, and it has had life-changing effects for us. You’re helping us feel brave enough to follow our hearts and live the life we always wanted to and for that we are forever grateful.”
“You’ve spent years making accessible content, and the podcast just brings all of it forward. Thank you.”
“So grateful I came across your writing a couple years back now. Without seeming hyperbolic, it was a catalyst in changing our approach to learning. Thank you for sharing your family’s story so openly.”
“Refreshing, raw, honest, and oh so relatable. Your perspective has provided us with a completely new awareness of what is possible for our family and the vitality of our incredible children.”
Pipalotta2012 (Apple Podcasts review), New Zealand
“I have been searching for podcast after podcast on unschooling. I wish there were hundreds of them and I would binge them for hours a day. It gives me peace about my choices and joy for the future.”
My Boys Momma (Apple Podcasts review), USA
“You literally covered every single concern, every single comment I’ve had from other people about my child not being socialised, being weird or being deprived.”
Lucy, United Kingdom
“I am so grateful to have this incredibly engaging, thoughtful and well-produced podcast in my life. It is inspiration and connection. It is guiltless reassurance. Thank you for bringing the joy and fullness of home education into our ears and hearts.”
badmamabakes (Apple Podcasts review), USA
“I can’t even find the words to properly express how much Issy’s blog and now PODCAST means to me! He is incredible and he writes/speaks in such a knowledgeable and powerful way. I am forever recommending his work to anyone who will listen. ❤️”
A.Loves.G (Apple Podcasts review), Australia
Writing since 2017
110,530 words written
7,058,710 people reached
88,200 followers on social
Podcasting since 2021
6775-star ratings (Apple Podcasts)
Here’s some of the work I’m most proud of…
This post on the perception of socialisation for homeschoolers reached almost 2,000,000 people on Facebook. See the post
The Parent’s Guide to Designing a Life Without School has helped almost 1,000 families shape their lives together. Take a look
The first podcast episode has been downloaded over 12,000 times, bringing comfort – and inspiration – to families around the world. Hear the episode
Your contribution helps me continue working hard to support and encourage the global home education community. Together, we’re helping change the way we think about home education, and the education of children in general.
Product & shipping info
- Format. Our guides and digital products are supplied as PDFs you can read on any device (though you may need to zoom in a little on a phone).
- Delivery. After placing an order you will receive an email with a link to each guide you ordered. You can use that link 3 times to download the guide.
- Shipping. Digital products do not incur any shipping costs. If you see any shipping charges, they will be for the printed items in your order.
- Colors. While we go to great lengths to ensure the colors of our products are accurate, there may be a little variation. As such there may be minor differences between what you see on screen, and the product that arrives at your home.
- Packaging. Our products are printed and shipped on demand in sturdy, environmentally-friendly packaging.
- Delivery. We use multiple print vendors to get the best quality products. This means items from your order may arrive separately at different times.
- Costs. Are confirmed during the checkout process.
Ordering through Amazon
If you purchase this book on Amazon, I will receive a small payment (at no additional cost to you). Rest assured I will only ever recommend books I’ve absolutely loved myself, and believe will help you on your home education journey!
Questions and feedback
If you have any questions, thoughts or feedback on our shop or the products in it, we’d love to hear it. Please drop us a line at [email protected]