Personal Coaching with Issy
A month-long 1:1 Home Education Coaching Program, personally tailored to you and your family.
Every family is unique, and this program will be different for everyone. It depends on what you most need help with, right now. You might take away a better understanding of how to help your child develop their interests. Or, a feeling of empowerment over school conditioning and experiences that you feel have held you and your children back.
This Coaching Program is about creating meaningful change that helps build the life you really want, for you and your children. You’ll leave this coaching looking forward to your family’s future, with greater confidence as a home educator.
This coaching is for you if…
You’re struggling, stressed, or feel lost with your overall approach to home education.
You’re battling with something specific, e.g. screen time, and you need help in working through it.
Things are actually OK! But you’re wondering “how do I kick this up a notch?”, so that your family is making the most of your time together.
Wherever you’re at, my coaching will help you grow as a home educator, solve problems, and give practical advice you can use in your family life, every day.
In the Coaching Program…
- We’ll start with a 30 minute Discovery Chat. In a Zoom call, I’ll get to know you through conversation, and with some Q&A, we’ll shape up the program and goals for you and your children.
- Each week we’ll have a 1:1 Coaching Chat (1 per week over the 4 week period). We’ll spend 60 minutes together, at a day/time that suits you. If you have a partner or family member you’d like to bring along, please do!
- The Coaching Chats are tailored to you and your child (or children). We’ll discuss what’s happening for you, and the meaningful change we can create, as per the goals in your program.
- Across the month, we’ll stay connected with 1:1 chat messaging, so that I can offer support as needed between the Coaching Chats.
You’ll also get…
- Welcomed into our community of friendly, supportive, like-minded parents – with complimentary access for three months.
- Copies of all my (popular!) guides (PDF format)
- Access to the three-part self-paced course (video and more).
My coaching experience
I’ve spent my entire professional career – across the past 15 years – growing teams, leading people, and helping them become the best versions of themselves.
I specialised in genuine, thoughtful, human-first leadership where people could show up every day as their true selves, knowing that they would be supported in their personal and professional growth.
That experience, and those skills, paired with all the insight you’ve seen in my writing and heard on my podcast (along with my personal experiences as a home educating dad of four children!), is why I believe I can offer a lot as a coach to your family.
Helping people bring their best selves to the surface… helping people move past doubts, and struggles… coaching through those things with motivation and inspiration — that’s what I do. And it’s what I’ve done for a long time. In my professional life, it’s what I’m known for.
I’m excited to meet you, and be your coach.
I’m more than happy to answer any questions about the Coaching Program: send me an email, thanks.