This is my classroom!
When you live a life without school, it can feel like the typical classroom experience is talked about *everywhere*. In music, and books, and movies, and…as a child living that different life, it’s hard to find things that describe *your* version of the world.
Really, the most perfectly designed and resourced classroom is the world around us, with everything and everybody in it.
This poster is printed locally in over 30 different countries, including the USA, Australia, UK, Canada and New Zealand, meaning no delays from international shipping.
Read the original blog (from 2018!) that inspired this poster design.
Product & shipping info
- Format. Our guides and digital products are supplied as PDFs you can read on any device (though you may need to zoom in a little on a phone).
- Delivery. After placing an order you will receive an email with a link to each guide you ordered. You can use that link 3 times to download the guide.
- Shipping. Digital products do not incur any shipping costs. If you see any shipping charges, they will be for the printed items in your order.
- Colors. While we go to great lengths to ensure the colors of our products are accurate, there may be a little variation. As such there may be minor differences between what you see on screen, and the product that arrives at your home.
- Packaging. Our products are printed and shipped on demand in sturdy, environmentally-friendly packaging.
- Delivery. We use multiple print vendors to get the best quality products. This means items from your order may arrive separately at different times.
- Costs. Are confirmed during the checkout process.
Ordering through Amazon
If you purchase this book on Amazon, I will receive a small payment (at no additional cost to you). Rest assured I will only ever recommend books I’ve absolutely loved myself, and believe will help you on your home education journey!
Questions and feedback
If you have any questions, thoughts or feedback on our shop or the products in it, we’d love to hear it. Please drop us a line at [email protected]